Toyworks

Toyworks

Friday, December 24, 2010

Cheers

As I picked this Godzilla up from my neighbourhood convinient store, Cheers. 2004 released Bandai Monster Solid collection. I  was quite astonished that older series of figures keep reappearing in the most unlikely places, the even better news, I get to choose the figure I wanted to purchase, cos this Monster Solid figures always comes in sets.
DSC05330  Set also included Gigan, Ebirah, King Seasar, 2 versions of Godzilla and Hedorah, all from the Final wars movie. For me now that I have the choice, I took the powered up Goji with the tranlucent spikes.
DSC05323
Though the figure boost zero articulation, the figure came with a real dynamic pose which makes up for it, the back dorsal fins has to be cut up and attached to the back, much like Gundam model kits, the intructions on where to place the fins are on the insides of the box.
DSC05324 DSC05326
It came with a clear stand that attached to the right foot, the figure stands well, without it too.
DSC05328 DSC05327
The fins was the best part of figure, there's also a normal white finned version too. Yep thats christmas eves surprise, Have a merry Christmas everybody!!! Godzillas always good on xmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment