Toyworks

Toyworks

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Toys WANTED: Dimensional Warrior Spielban

Sorry peeps, as Im too busy doing my reservice, and yes, down here, guys are called up to do their national service. Depending on call ups, some lasting as long as a month, thus Im not able to post or buy any toys....well, I've got another 5 days to go and when Im out, it's time to hit the stores. 

Pictured is a vintage 10 inch Light and sound Spielban.

Before I go, here's a showcase of toys I've always wanted and if I see 'em anywhere, I'll reach for my wallet in 5 seconds.

Here's a brief info.
Jikuu Senshi Spielban or Dimensional Warrior Spielban is a Japanese tokusatsu television series, part of the Metal Hero Series created by Toei Co. Ltd. from April 7, 1986 to March 9, 1987. Another one of my childhood heroes, while we got the VR Troopers (Virtual Reality Troopers) Most of the battle scenes were from Spielban. 


It's not really that easy to find, usually without a box or not working. Now this is one action figure Im dying to find.....

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I was going through some child hood toys and found a loose Spielban! I've had this guy for years (this exact one!) and only ever recognized him as JB from VR Troopers. I picked him up at a yard sale sometime in the early 90s from a Japanese family and have just had him setting around. If you're interested or can give me any info on this guy, please let me know! barbecue17 at actionfigurebarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete