Toyworks

Toyworks

Sunday, May 1, 2011

C307 Ginrai & C309 God Bomber


One of my childhood toys, here's another blast from the past and yes, it's another transformer, affectionately known as Powermaster Optimus Prime, the Japanese animation Super God master force was the first to hit me, so I would still prefer the Japanese name, Super Ginrai or Jinrai.


Being reissued in 2002, I still got my hands on a vintage set though the reissue is much more cheaper these days.
The set is not that rare as to say the other rare ones (to me it has to be Liokaiser which I'm still trying to find) but this Prime hit me in the sentimental way, due to fact it was the very first robot my dad got for me. 
Ok sentiments aside, here's the box of both of them.
First up, Ginrai.


And God Bomber


The box has a real retro feel, the bio card, tech specs and the red tech spec reader, makes me feel like Im a kid again....
Next up, opening the toy, here's Optimus Prime which looks much similar to the G1 Prime but the transformation slightly differs. This version still has diecast parts.

Now for the trailer which transforms into a base and also merges with Optimus to form his powerup mode.

And we can't forget Godbomber....the only thing I don't like about him, is he's a parts former, those robots you have to disassemble to transform, the only thing great, is he merges with Ginrai to form God Ginrai.

And of course, the merging of all of them together, Super God Ginrai.




With Junkion Blacksmith's JB-01 Justice leader, which transforms into an Optimus prime head, making him a powermaster and a headmaster!!

Well that's it for now, until then, till all are one...


No comments:

Post a Comment