Toyworks

Toyworks

Monday, November 1, 2010

Goji!!!


One of my all time fave Monster flicks, 1991's Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah, not just because the film features our beloved King of monsters Godzilla, its also had King Ghidorah, the 3 headed Golden Dragon, considered one of Godzilla's greatest rival.
Here's 2 Bandai vinyl figures I had when I was much younger.
First up is King Ghidorah, the 3 headed Dragon, ever since playing Dragon Spirits on micro genius in secondary school, I always had a thing for 3 headed dragons.


Stamped 1984 Japan on the feet, I love this Ghidorah the most, hard vinyl and nice head sculpts. The poseabilty is limited, wings, legs and necks on all 3 heads.

Next up is Godzilla, though not the Ghidorah version, pictured is the Mothra Version....
Though the poseabilty is lacking, arms, legs and tail, the sculpting is rather good.
Though not the hard type of vinyl, this is one of the Godzilla that still attracted me.
Godzilla defeated King Ghidorah, severing King Ghidorah's middle head and finishing with his atomic breath....

No comments:

Post a Comment