Toyworks

Toyworks

Monday, November 8, 2010

Marmit Monster Heaven Seabozu

Recently I was searching on Ebay for more Ultraman monsters and look what I found. Its one them that I wanted. So I buy my time waiting and watching.... the auction, till it was time.... I won it and it cost me $49 USD for a Marmit 2004 reissue of a 1966 monster.  It was a very happy day for me. Today it finally arrived....Whooo
Before i got it, I saw one at Clarke Quay, which was abit over priced at $170 Sgd. Honestly, I would have shelled out that amount money for it but I guess, I didnt recall that much info on it at that moment.
When I was home I checked out its background and story of the monster. When I was small, i remebered i used a marker or liquid paper to make boney markings onto a lame dinosaur figurine to make myself a Seabozu. Actual colors were white and black, with the white parts supposedly Bone structure, the toy which was the vintage colors, is a silverished blue with gold horns....

Seabozu, that was the name, it doesnt live in the sea though like its named suggested, here's a brief info and pics of the monster:

It was said that Ultraman killed dozens of monsters, rumored that some of  the spirits lingered, a mad priest then gathered all the spirits: Gamora, Baltan, Kemular, to name a few.... and made SEABOZU to revenge thier deaths. This was quite a interesting episode ( Go check The 60s Ultraman shows...  )

...It was suppose to be a hollow boney monster with no eyes, an avenging spirit, Seabozu was a very cool monster, not the usual stomping and destroying of cities, it has a goal, to destroy Ultraman and what it stood for.... this is one cool monster and my lastest addition to my collection.......the hunt is still on......

No comments:

Post a Comment