Toyworks

Toyworks

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Vinyls

Though I love diecast robots, I do love vinyl figures too, since I started collecting Vinyl Monsters from the classic Ultraman series, I started to look for Vinyl Figures from the super robot lines too. Unlike the Ultra-kaijus, Bullmarks, Marmits and Yamanaya has a standard size examples 9 Inch vinyls, and catering to every Ultra-series. But for Mazinger Z and other super robots, the sizes varies from Jumbo( 15 inches or bigger) to gashapon sizes.
I would prefer a standard size like my kaijus.....
gyakutenohvinyl_box DSC03181
Recently picked this guy up, 4 inch vinyl figure of Gyakuten-Oh (逆転王), He comes from the animated series Time Bokan Series Sudden Change Ippatsuman (タイムボカンシリーズ逆転イッパツマン) that aired in Japan from 1982-1983. Well, I may still consider getting the Brave Gokin by CM corp too..

Just in case, I collected vinyls first before I collected robots, here's some of my pics from my collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment