Toyworks

Toyworks

Friday, January 21, 2011

The other Galactabeast

After a long day at work, there's nothing better than going home to a nice mecha to transform and oogle at....yep, I went to hunt for more robots and I found this laying around some toyshop.
Though I've seen the Power Rangers Lost Galaxy series, never had any of the mechas actually really attracted me except the dead and revived Galactabeast unleashed from the gigantic (but not so big in toy form) Zenith carrier Zord. The Stratoforce Megazord or Giga Phoenix and Centaurus Megazord or Giga Rhinos, as the name suggests they harness the powers from a blue phoenix and a red Rhino.
DSC04479
First up is Centaurus Megazord, consisting of 5 C-zords which were all land vehicles.
DSC04480
DSC04484
DSC04485
DSC04487
DSC04488 The transformation from vehicles is much similar to that of Voltes V or Combattler minus all the details. Sentai toys are usually much simplified compare to most Modern aged Gokins.
DSC04492  DSC04493
DSC04494 Next up, a Giga Phoenix hopefully when I actually find one....LOLxD

1 comment:

  1. "Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done an extraordinary job.I just ordered these consoles at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/Voltes

    ReplyDelete