Toyworks

Toyworks

Sunday, January 23, 2011

DC Superheroes Silver Age Batman

Another one of my all-time favorite superheroes, Batman, the greatest detective of all time. Although, Batman has no superhuman powers, the character captured me since I was kid growing up.
Released by Hasbro in 1999, Batman was a Target exclusive, poseability is very good, with the classic blue themed clothed costume. Batman came with a removeable cowl though the mask didn't fit very well on the figures head, I still dig the retro feeling it gave me.

Not much difference in body used from the DC superheroes series, same points of articulation,
The sad news, no accesories, Batarang or anything for Batman to hold. Well, I guess we have to customize him ourselves and let our imaginations roll.


I do have the Guardian of Gotham city Batman too, I just cant find the box to take pictures, well, I guess that will be another post for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment