Toyworks

Toyworks

Monday, February 14, 2011

DC Retro action Superheroes wave 3 Flash

Another figure from the DC retro action Superheroes wave 3. Here's the Flash, though when the preview of the figures a few months back was released, featured a different headsculpt, to my disappointment, the actual one sold in the market is much different.

Flash features the same spandex suit with his classic lightning bolt insignia and with new improved body used, the hunchback syndrome is the thing of the past. Articulation is similar to the other figures from the line.

The only thing I dislike about the figure is the headsculpt, doesn't look as slick as I would hope it to be. The details on the boots are one the plus sides of this figure. Other then the sculpting of the head, everything else is still kinda cool.

I think if I personally wanted to change something (besides the head scuIpt), I guess it would the hands, Flash doesn't come with any accesories, so making fists would be more appropriate for posing and bashing villains.

Well, Flash isn't a bad figure besides me whining here and there, overall, he's still a nice figure to complete your set.
Get him now before he disappears in a flash, puns intended....next up, hopefully I can find a cheetah that doesn't deformities on her face....


2 comments: