Toyworks

Toyworks

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Lunar New Year to everybody

Hello, people, due to the chinese new year celebrations, I won't be posting much these days but there will be alot more to come when Im ready which is very likely next week.
But before I go, I took some pics of one of the toys I got when I was out to relative's place.
Kabaya released small mini-model kits of transformers with the same old candy toy chewing gum and yep I did ate the gum, here's Generation 1 Convoy or Optimus Prime.
DSC05321
Quite a simple snap-on kit with stickers. When completed, you have a transformable mini Optimus Prime.
DSC05320
Roughly 3 inches tall, added paint is optional, it looks good on it's own.
DSC05317
In robot mode, articulation is minimal, transformation is much like a regular Prime except that the arm has to be detached and reattached to fully transform into a truck or vice versa.
There's also Henkei Prime and Star saber in this set.
Ok Im off, I'll post more Optimus Prime when Im back....so stay tuned...

Happy Lunar New Year & Gong Xi fa Cai to all!!

4 comments: